INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
RULES AND REGULATION OF THE COLLEGE
- Tuition Fees is payable in advance and will be non-refundable in full or part on the account whatsoever. If not paid in time the name of the student will be struck off from the College records.
- Discipline of the institute is to be strictly observed. Disobeying discipline, a student may of fined or expelled from the institute. Decision of the Management committee in this regard will be final.
- Any harsh or insulting Language used in the College campus or written in the letter may affect the career of the student.
- Student must check her eligibility while taking admission to particular course.
- If a student fails to take examinations due to one or the other reason, school shall not entertain any claim for the refund of fees.
- In all matters the decision of the Principal/Director will be final.
- Students are strictly forbidden to possess any of the following within the institute :
a) The fire arms or any lethal weapons.
b) The books / journals of excite bases.
c) An addictive or hallucinogenic (mindbending) drugs.
- College will not be responsible for any delay or postponement of the final examination conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Science and PNRC.
- The Principal / Management Committee reserves the right to change the time-table at any time.
- Leave application shall be submitted through the class teacher only reasonable leave will be considered. Application should be signed by the parents / Guardian before proceeding on leave. Leave will not be sanctioned telephonically.
- House examination / tests are compulsory. Which contributes the internal assessment of the student.
- Regular and Punctual attendance is compulsory in lectures, demonstrations, clinic, hospital, day & night duties.
- Annual attendance of 75% in theory and clinical experience is required.
- Students, whose progress and conduct is not considered satisfactory will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Student will not take part in political activity of any kind during the course of her/his studies at the Institute.
- Students will not be allowed to entertain their parents / guardians/ relatives/ friends during the college hours and clinical area.
- All the students shall comply with institution rules and regulations.
- Students are not allowed to paste notices within the institution and are forbidden to address to any outside authority directly. Any student infringing this rule will be suspended.
- Students must pay for damages caused by them to library books, lab articles or other institutional property.
- The Governing Body of the society reserves the right to add or delete any other regulation whenever required.
- After successful completion of the course, the Institute does not guarantee any employment. However the certificate awarded to them will make them eligible for employment.
- The student will have to pay all field-training charges if imposed by the Government of Punjab.
- If the candidate discontinued the training in between she has to pay the fee for the whole training period.
- No mobile phones are allowed in the college, duty hours & clinical Practice.
RULES AND REGULATION OF HOSTEL
- Student will be assigned a seat in hostel if available.
- No student shall keep any unauthorized person in the room. If a student is found to have a person in her room, she will be expelled from the college.
- Each student must keep the room neat and clean allotted to her. She will be held responsible for any damage to room and furniture.
- The main gate of the hostel will be closed at 5:00 pm in winter and 6:00 pm in summer.
- Electric stoves, Room Heaters or any other Electrical Appliances are not allowed to be used in Hostel rooms.
- Students are required to pay their Mess charges by the 7th of every month positively else fine of Rs. 100/- per day.
- The parents will write the names and give passport size photos of relatives who would visit the student (not more than 4 members including parents). The warden will have the sole right to allow any visitor.
- No resident of the hostel will remain absent from the hostel without the written permission of the warden/Principal .
- Visitors are not allowed to visit the hostel.
- All lights and fans must be switched off when leaving the rooms otherwise a fine of Rs. 100/- per day will be charged.
- No hostel servant shall be sent to keep any valuables. If there is any damage or they are lost, the authorities will not be responsible.
- Visitors are allowed on Saturday from 12.00 p.m. to 5.00 pm & Sunday between 10:00 a.m. to5:00 p.m. The Management Committee, whose decision will be final in every aspect, may be approached in case of any emergency.
- The authorities of the college visit the hostel at any time.
- The Electricity charges will be calculated as per electricity meter reading.
List of hostel items to be arranged by the candidate selected for admission at their own expenditure :
|S.NO||NAME OF THE ITEM||EXPENDITURE IN HOSTEL QUALITY|
|1||Blanket and Quit||1|
|6||Plastic bucket with mug||1|
|11||Wrist watch with seconds||1|
|12||Stationary||as per requirement|
|13||Rubber Slipper||1 Pair|
|14||Seissors –pocket scissors||1|
|16.||Tea cup & Glass||1|
The student will befined /expelled from the Institute without any prior notice / intimation if found to be :
- Disobedience shown toward prescribed rules and regulations.
- Serious misconduct or no progress assigned in the wards.
- Taking part, directly or indirectly, in any uncalled for activities or disturbance created in the Institute or staging a strike / mass bunk.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE LIBRARY
- User should maintain absolute silence in the Library.
- They have to return the book on or before the due date specified.
- If they fail to return the book before the due date they have pay a fine of Rs.100/- per books per day.
- Books are to be returned to the Library whenever called for, ever short notice. Reference books, back issues of periodicals etc. are not issued.
- Users are requested to return the book in good/Proper condition.
- Users are asked o handle the book carefully and not to make pencil or pen marking in any part of the book/document failing which the management has the option to insist on replacement of new book at the cost of borrower.
- If the users losers her borrowers, card she will be held responsible for the books borrowed on the card. Duplicate card will be issued only on payment of Rs.100/- after a lapse of 15 days.
- User is requested not to bring any bag/books to the library. If they bring they must keep their belonging at user counter/near entrance.
- User should bring their borrower’s card without which books will not be issued.
- Without information the Liberation if users keep the book for more than 15 days.
- They will loose the privilege of membership.
- If the borrower losses any book she has to replace the book or pay double the cost of book.
- A separate register is kept for advance booking /Reservation the users should write their names department date & time for the particular books in the prescribed register.
- The borrower should not detach any pages of figures from the books .Those who have borrower last will be held responsible for any such damages that necessitate The replacement of the books. Therefore the borrow are request to check whether the books are in proper conditions before borrowing.
- For reference purpose all users are allowed to use the Library between 9-30am to 4-00 pm