On completions of training programmes the graduates will be able to :
- Utilize /apply the concepts, theories and principal of nursing science
- Demonstrate advance competence in practice of nursing
- Practice as nurse specialist.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and function effectively as nurse educator and manager.
- Demonstrate skill in conducting nursing research interpreting and utilizing the finding from health related research.
- Apply knowledge from physical biological and behavioral science medicine including alternative system and nursing in proving nursing care to individuals families and communities.
- Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factor which affect health of individuals and groups.
- Provide nursing care based on step of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decision in all situations in order to provided quality care.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- Provide promotive preventive and restorative health services in line with the national health policies and programmers.
- Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standard of proactive within the legal boundaries.
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups and members of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationships and teamwork.
- Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical/community health setting.
- Participate effectively as members of the health team in health care delivery system.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skill in clinical/community health setting
- Conduct need based research studies in various settting and utilize the research finding to improve the quality of care
- Demonstrate awareness interest and contribute towards advancement of self and of the profession.
THE PROSPECTS MUST BE READ CAREFULLY
- Application Form duly signed by me, Father/Mother/Guardian.
- Attested copy of matriculation showing Date of Birth (6 copies)
- Attested copy of marks sheet of matriculation. (6 copies)
- Attested copy of 10+1 marks sheet (6 copies)
- Attested copy of 10+2 marks sheet (6 copies)
- Certificate Good conduct from the Headmaster/Principal of School last attended (6 copies)
- Recent passport size photographs (6 copies)
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate (MBBS Doctor)